Acceptable Use Policy
The following words have these meanings in this document:
“Hilenium”, “We”, “Us” means Hilenium Pty Ltd (ABN: 12 167 340 981) of Queensland, Australia.
“You”, “Customer” or “User” means the person, persons or entity who ordered our Services or any person who accesses the Services using the access details provided to the person who ordered the Services .
“Service”, “Service(s)” or “Services” means any product(s) or service(s) the Customer ordered including, but not limited to, provisioning space on one of our servers, website hosting, email and FTP services, domain name registration or transfer or renewal, SSL certificates, VPS or custom built servers.
“Website” means https://hilenium.com.
“Console” means our online portal to manage all Services at https://console.hilenium.com.
The Customer acknowledges that they are solely responsible for ensuring that all Services are in full compliance with this policy, and that they are solely responsible for the files and applications that have been uploaded and executed.
The Hilenium Services may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or distribution of any information, images, data, or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited.
Services may not be used for the following purposes:
- For storage of backup archives nor any data which is not directly related to and accessible through the website itself
- Adult Content – We do not provide adult hosting. Adult-oriented sites are not allowed to be associated with any Hilenium server
- Harmful Distribution – You may not distribution, create, send or contribute to internet viruses, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail bombing or denial of service attacks or otherwise undertake activities that disrupt the use of, or interfere with the ability of, others to effectively use the network or any connected network, system, service or equipment
- Spamming – You may not send unsolicited bulk messages over the Internet and must comply with all relevant legislation and regulations on bulk and commercial e-mail, including the CAN-SPAM
- Defamation – You may not use the Hilenium network to transmit or post negative, defamatory, harassing, abusive or threatening language
- Hacking/Unauthorised access – You may not use the Hilenium network to illegally access computers, accounts or networks belonging to another party, or attempt to penetrate security measures of another individual’s system (i.e. “hacking”), or undertake any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration (i.e., port scan, stealth scan or other information-gathering activity)
- Sensitive Data – You may not use Hilenium Services to collect or attempt to collect personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent
- Copyright Infringement – You may not use Hilenium Services to transmit any material (e.g. by e-mail, uploading, posting, hot linking, directly linking or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorised copying of copyrighted material, the digitisation and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorised transmittal of copyrighted software.
Under its sole discretion, Hilenium reserves the right to determine any kind of unfair or inappropriate usage of any content which may result in immediate account suspension or upgrade to a package with higher resource availability.
You agree to comply with the usage limitations of the Service, including but not limited to bandwidth, traffic (inbound, outbound and aggregated), data storage, server resources and mailboxes.
Hilenium reserves the right to refuse service to You if your resource usage exceeds 10 times the median usage of other Customers on similar Services. Additional fees and charges may apply for usage outside these fair use terms.
Hilenium limits and controls the number of websites hosted on our servers. We allow a maximum of one website per hosting account.