Service Level Agreement (SLA)
The following words have these meanings in this document:
“Hilenium”, “We”, “Us” means Hilenium Pty Ltd (ABN: 12 167 340 981) of Queensland, Australia.
“You”, “Customer” or “User” means the person, persons or entity who ordered our Services or any person who accesses the Services using the access details provided to the person who ordered the Services .
“Service”, “Service(s)” or “Services” means any product(s) or service(s) the Customer ordered including, but not limited to, provisioning space on one of our servers, website hosting, email and FTP services, domain name registration or transfer or renewal, SSL certificates, VPS or custom built servers.
“Website” means https://hilenium.com.
“Console” means our online portal to manage all Services at https://console.hilenium.com.
Hilenium offers a monthly Uptime Guarantee (“Guarantee”) for our Cloud Hosting services. If We fail to meet this Guarantee, as solely determined by Hilenium, due to an internal infrastructure or equipment failure, you will be eligible for an account credit for the time the Service was unreachable as follows during the month:
|Availability (%)||Credit (%)|
|99.9 – 100||0|
|98 – 99.8||10|
|94 – 97.9||20|
|90 – 94.9||50|
|89.9% or below||100|
If credit is due under this Agreement, it will be credited to your account by the 15th of the following month.
Any credit in an account is forfeited if your service is terminated or suspended.
Credit Request and Payment
In order to receive a credit, You must submit a support ticket request directly to Us via the Console. Each request in connection with this SLA must include the dates and times of the unavailability of the Service and must be submitted within fifteen (15) business days after Service was not available. If We are able to confirm the unavailability, a credit will be applied to your account within 30 days or receiving Your submission. Credits are not refundable and can be used only towards future billing charges.
The total amount credited to Customer in a particular month under this SLA shall not exceed the total hosting fee for the month for the affected services. Credits are exclusive of any applicable taxes charged to You or collected by Hilenium.
Service interruptions deriving from failure or deficiency of Hilenium infrastructure and equipment may not be eligible if caused or associated with such things as but not limited to:
- Scheduled system maintenance or upgrades to any part of our network or systems
- Site migrations or while site optimisations are being performed
- DDoS or similar attacks on Hilenium servers
- Software related issues (e.g. a PHP / Apache / Litespeed / Nginx upgrade) breaking an out of date site or Security Software (e.g. mod_security) blocking access
- You exceeding your resource allocations
- Interruptions caused by, coding or the installation of third-party applications
- Network conditions across the internet (outside of our network), such as between ISP and Hilenium data centers
- Your local area network (LAN)
- Firewall blocks/bans
- Domain Name Server (DNS) propagation
- Browser or DNS caching issues
- Outages related to the reliability of certain programming environments
- Any other circumstances beyond our control or that are not reasonably foreseeable
- Any act of God or force majeure which results in the failure of the service.